Are you organising an event for homeopaths?
If you are organising a CPD event for homeopaths, you may list your event on this page, free of charge. This service is offered to both ARH members and non-members, in order
to share information throughout the homeopathy community. If you would like
to apply for a listing, please download and complete this form, and email it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide one separate form for each event. You may also include a booking form, or other supporting document, as a PDF file, which will be accessed via a link
from our website.
Below are upcoming events:
- Two year Post Graduate programme on Constitutional Prescribing on January 11, 2016 9:00 am
- Addictions and Skin on February 27, 2016 10:30 am
- CEASE 3 Day Certificated Course on March 4, 2016 9:00 am
- The Sensation Method on March 13, 2016 10:00 am
- Gnashers, Gums & Guts! on March 19, 2016 10:00 am
- The School of Homeopathy May Guest Lecture on May 14, 2016 10:00 am
- The ARH Conference & AGM on May 14, 2016 10:00 am
- Clinical & Comparative Materia Medica on June 25, 2016 10:00 am
- Strange, rare and peculiar – a call for papers for the 10th AHA National Conference on October 22, 2016 9:00 am
- Strange, rare and peculiar – a call for papers for the 10th AHA National Conference on October 23, 2016 9:00 am