Are you organising an event for homeopaths?
If you are organising a CPD event for homeopaths, you may list your event on this page, free of charge. This service is offered to both ARH members and non-members, in order
to share information throughout the homeopathy community. If you would like
to apply for a listing, please download and complete this form, and email it back to us at email@example.com. Please provide one separate form for each event. You may also include a booking form, or other supporting document, as a PDF file, which will be accessed via a link
from our website.
Below are upcoming events:
- Deadly Sugar on October 5, 2015 10:00 am
- Narayani Remedies in the Management of the Modern Patient on October 24, 2015 10:00 am
- The Bowel Nosodes on November 14, 2015 10:00 am
- Self-Hypnotising for Health on November 21, 2015 10:00 am
- A day with David Needleman on November 28, 2015 10:00 am
- Conflict: Homeopathy & Science on Trial on November 28, 2015 10:00 am
- Gnashers, Gums & Guts! on March 19, 2016 10:00 am
- Strange, rare and peculiar – a call for papers for the 10th AHA National Conference on October 22, 2016 9:00 am
- Strange, rare and peculiar – a call for papers for the 10th AHA National Conference on October 23, 2016 9:00 am